Your Rythm Bike is covered against defects in materials and manufacturing as per the following terms*:
- 5 years
- Front & rear triangle
- 1 year
- Pivots, axles, bearings, etc.
- Losing a part is not covered
- Covered by the manufacturer
*Please refer to limitations stated below
All warranty must be handled by the Authorized Dealer who sold the complete bicycle or frame. We cover your Rythm Bike frame from the original date of purchase of your brand new Rythm Bike according to the frame material and the type of use against defects in material and workmanship.
Our limited warranty covers bicycles previously used for commercial activity such as Demo bikes against defects in material and workmanship for the remainder of the warranty period from the original date of purchase from Rythm Bikes. Hardware, bearings, pivots, and bushings are excluded from our warranty policy. Original sales receipt, registration confirmation or other proof of purchase is required for all claims.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle (or frame) as sold.
- Purchasing a Rythm Bike from an unauthorized dealer.
- Purchasing a Rythm Bike or frame off third party internet sites (Like PinkBike) no matter what the listing says.
- Paint fading caused by the effects of ultraviolet light (UV) or outdoor exposure is not covered by this limited warranty
- We does not warrant against any damage caused to your bicycle during installation or removal of any protective film products
- Scratches and/or chips in the paint caused by dirt, rocks, road debris, roof rack transport, etc. is not covered by this limited warranty
- The use of components, parts, or accessories not compatible with the bicycle (or frame)
- Damage on Pressfit bottom bracket caused by improper service or materials/parts is not covered.
DETAIL OF WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Normal wear and tear on tires, tubes, brakes, gear cables, brake pads,bearings,etc., are not covered.
- Consequential damage or any damage caused by accident, misuse or abuse.
- Improper assembly and/or lack of proper maintenance, sandblasting, sanding, grinding, wire brushing, filing, welding, brazing, drilled holes, anodizing, repainting, or chrome plating is not covered under your warranty.
- You take great personal risk and shall forfeit the warranty, as outlined in the Warranty Table, when you ride in extreme terrain as depicted in mountain bike videos or ride in other similar terrain. It is important to note that bent components, frames, forks, handlebars, seat posts, pedals, cranks and wheel rims are signs of accidents and/or abuse.
- Labour for part replacement or changeover is not included.
- Rythm retains the right to repair or replace at its discretion any part that is deemed a valid warranty. Please note that we cannot guarantee a colour match to the original component.
- We keep the right to repair or replace at its discretion any part that is deemed a valid warranty.
- Please note that do not guarantee a color match to the original frame or component. We will try to match color as best as possible. This warranty, or any implied warranty, is limited to the repair of the defective parts or replacement of defective parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of Rythm Bike.
- Rythm Bikes keep the rights to consider your bike not covered. But when it happened we offer a possible replacement program. A discount off the purchase price of a frame member can be offered at our discretion. This crash replacement program is only offered to the original owner of the bike that has broken his frame and needs a replacement.